The following are the terms and conditions of accessing and using epfindia.com, and / or epfindia.nic.in
The websites epfindia.com , epfindia.nic.in (hereinafter 'websites'), is offered to the user/s (hereinafter 'visitor/s') upon the terms and conditions that follow.
Use of the website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the date that the visitor first accesses and/or uses the website.
- The websites and all content, material, information, names, text, graphics, pictures, logos, icons, images and links relating to the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), to epfindia.com , epfindia.nic.in, to its products and services or to third-party products and services (hereinafter 'content'), is provided on an 'as is' basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, completeness, compatibility, reliability, accuracy, security, satisfactory quality, suitability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- The visitor understands that except for the information, products and services clearly identified as being offered by EPFO, EPFO does not operate, control or endorse any information, products, or services appearing on the website in any way. All other information, products and services offered through the website are offered by third parties, which are not affiliated in any manner to EPFO.
- EPFO does not warrant that the files available through the website (for downloading or otherwise) will be free of infection or viruses, bugs or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. EPFO does not warrant that the functions contained in the material available on or comprised in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any such defects will be corrected by EPFO. EPFO does not make any representation with regard to the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the website or the server that makes it available.
- The visitor shall be responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy the visitor’s requirements for safety and accuracy of data-input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the website for reconstructing any lost data.
- In no event shall EPFO or its content providers be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential and/or incidental, including without limitation, damages arising from loss of data or information, loss of profits, business interruption, or arising from the access and/or use or inability to access and/or use content and/or any service available on the website, even if EPFO is advised of the possibility of such loss.
- EPFO may change content at any time without notice. EPFO makes no commitment to update content.
- Any material, information or other communication that the visitor transmits or posts to the website shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. EPFO shall have no liability or obligation with respect to such material, information or communications. EPFO and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and/or otherwise use such material, information and communications for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial.
- The visitor is prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive material, or material that would violate any law or sensibility of any person. EPFO shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever to the visitor for any consequences arising from violation of the foregoing prohibition.
- The content on the website is provided by EPFO as a service to the visitor and may be used for informational purposes only.
- Downloading content from the website shall be subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and liabilities as may govern such intellectual property, in whomsoever vesting. For details of such terms, conditions, limitations and liabilities please refer to the concerned website/link. If the visitor does not agree to such terms, conditions, limitations and liabilities, the visitor should not access, use or download content.
- The visitor shall not alter, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute content in any manner whatsoever. The visitor may print and download portions of content, where permissible, solely for the visitor’s personal non-commercial use and provided the visitor agrees not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from such content.
- EPFO reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. The visitor shall be responsible for reviewing regularly such information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Continued access and/or use of the website after the changes are posted shall constitute acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the access and use of the websites must be discontinued immediately.