The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation launches the Online Registration of Establishments (OLRE) Portal, for allotment of the PF Code number.
FOR APPLYING ONLINE FOR PF CODE NUMBER PLEASE VISIT : "https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in"
Employers applying for Online Code may contact tollfree No. 1800118005 between 09:45 AM to 05:15 PM on any working day for any query in this regard.
Employers may also e-mail to "email@example.com" clearly stating the problem in detail.
|New Process for OLRE with Digitally Signed Document w.e.f 01-12-2015
From 01-12-2015, all such employers who are to apply for PF Registration (Code Number)
will have to follow new process where they will be required to upload
Digitally Signed Document at the time of application itself.
The digital signature should be in the name of employer, and
his name will be auto populated in the “Employers Details” fields of the
online application. The PAN of the employer applying online will also be verified.
For Detailed Instructions Please
Click Here (Revised)
Now the following employers will be able to file the application online to get the PF Code allotted:
- Establishments to which the provisions of the EPF & MP Act, 1952 apply.
- Establishments to which the Act does not apply but the employer with the consent of the majority of employees wishes voluntarily.
- Establishments that are already having a code number but wanting a separate code number for a Branch unit for the administrative convenience (through ECR Login).
- The existing establishments already having a code number do not have to apply but they have the facility to fill up the Form 5A online (through ECR Login).
- See the jurisdiction of an EPFO Office over your address [Click Here]
- List of activities coverable under the act [Click Here]
- Starter kit for newly registered establishments [Post Allotment of Code Number]
- The employers are required to remit the PF due through Electronic Challan cum Return.
Click here for the help files for the ECR filing
- Duties of Employer as per the EPF and MP act 1952 and the scheme.