FUNCTIONS - Executive Committee
Main functions of the Executive Committee are
- Opening of Sub-Regional Offices/Sub-Accounts Offices.
- Approval of the purchase of land and estimates for constructing Office buildings and Staff quarters.
- Creation of Group 'A' posts.
- Creation of new regions/up-gradation of existing regions.
- Hiring of office buildings on monthly rent exceeding Rs. 50,000/-.
- Consideration of the investment policy and making appropriate recommendations to the Board on liberalization of investment pattern.
- Specifying work norms for Staff and Officers of the Organisation.
- Framing/amending of the rules relating to method of recruitment, pay and allowances and other conditions of service of the Officers and Staff of the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation.
Sub-Committees of the Executive Committee
Building & Construction Committee
- Examine the proposals for acquiring/purchase of land and building/construction referred to the Executive Committee.
- Examine the proposals for acquiring land/building/construction including their technical feasibility, financial viability and drawings etc., which require consideration of the Executive Committee, other than those proposals involving acquiring of land/building/construction from or through the Central or State Public Sector Undertakings.