Member is/ has


  1. Want an advance from my Provident Fund Account.
    Please Apply for an Advance / Withdrawal through
    COMPOSITE CLAIM FORM (Aadhar)*  [Instructions] / COMPOSITE CLAIM FORM (Non-Aadhar)* [Instructions]
    Annexures to be attached with the claim form for withdrawal under para 68-BD of EPF Scheme, 1952

  2. Want my LIC Policy to be financed through my PF Account.
    Please Apply in FORM 14*

  3. Want to settle my Pension Fund as I have crossed 58 years of service.
  4. *Bilingual